Liquid Guard helps combat one of the biggest problems in the world by protecting your textiles from viruses and bacteria that cause infection and put your health at risk every day. Liquid Guard ® technology takes a totally unique approach. It provides an effective initial microbial kill when applied, but, unlike the conventional methods, it also provides long term control of growth on treated surfaces.
It creates an invisible coating in the form of spikes, which pierce the membrane of the microbe to end the life of the organism and protect the surface from bacterial growth. Liquid Guard's technology provides consistent and effective removal when applied, but unlike conventional methods, it also provides long-term control of bacterial growth on treated surfaces. Anti-bacterial and other conventional products are absorbed by living cells and kill them by poisoning the organism or interrupting their life process. They are designed to move from the surface and dissipate quickly. Most commercial anti-microbials used for surface treatment do a good job of killing bacteria and fungi, however, they have a limited range of effectiveness.
- • Anti-bacterial
- • Prevents odours caused by bacteria
- • Permanent fungal killing function - Odour free .
- • Prevents food dust mites.
PERFORMANCE: Liquid Guard Absorbent surfaces: 100 ml per m2
- • Prevents mould growth on smooth and textured surfaces
- • Makes cleaning and removal of mould, grease, dust etc. easier
- • Promotes comfort, well-being and safety
- • Easy to apply (do it yourself).
- • Food grade
- • Hygienic protection
- • Halogen free (Especially fluorine. PBT/vPvB- & SVHC substances)
- • Dermatological test: Excellent rating.
USE: For any textile
Absorbent surfaces by spraying
- •Spray Liquid Guard on the surface evenly and without leaving any gaps
- •Allows a drying time of 6 hours
Textiles > Up to 20 washing cycles
STORAGE:: Store in a closed container (up to 12 months)
TEMPERATURE: Sensitivity of the liquid to temperatures: 3° to 40°C
WARRANTY: : The guarantee of all our products is the correct application of them, we will support you with a user manual for the success of your product.
We recommend that you use gloves for application. Use mouth guards for application. In case of inhalation, you should be placed in fresh air. In case of skin contact: Wash with soap and water. In case of eye contact: Rinse eyes with plenty of water. The products are ready to use. Mixing with other products is strictly prohibited.